Wednesday, September 7, 2011
When Pat and I picked up the kids from school yesterday this is what they said about their day!
Presley: "Mom, I have a new best friend!"
Me: "That's great Presley, what's her name?"
Presley: "I don't remember!"
ha, ha that's so cute!
Me: "Presley what was your favorite part of the day?"
Presley: "eating lunch!"
that girl is so funny!
So for Ethan's class the parents were supposed to write a paper about our children and write about their strengths and weaknesses. So as one of the weaknesses I wrote that Ethan tends to be shy in large groups or at school (I know if you know Ethan your wondering really?! But it's true! Ethan is shy in large groups!) So this is what he tells me when he gets home from school
Ethan: Mom you know that paper you wrote about me for Mrs Batten? I didn't give it to her.
Ethan: Well I read it and I don't want you to tell her that I'm shy. You need to rewrite that paper!
Me: Um no! And you will give it to her tomorrow
So funny! Can't get anything past a kid that can now read! Guess if I want any privacy I will have to stick it in a envelope!!
But there was lots of good stuff on that paper too! Ethan really enjoys school and excels in reading and in Math! I can't wait to see how he and Presley grow this year! It's so exciting and I'm so glad that they love school!
As for me! Yesterday went really well! Pat worked from home so it didn't really hit me like today is! I keep checking the clock and it's not even 10:00 am. Sad! But I'm trying to get some stuff done around the house and it's a lot easier when you don't have 100 distractions! But I look forward to 3:00 and picking up the crazy kids!
Posted by Rebecca/Becky a.k.a Becks at 10:01 AM
Monday, September 5, 2011
Posted by Rebecca/Becky a.k.a Becks at 9:00 AM
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Time goes by so fast! I'm sure I probably say that every single birthday!
Things about Ethan in his 7 years of Life:
- Ethan has lost 4 teeth
- He weighs 60lbs, and is 51" Tall
- Ethan LOVES Star Wars! (love is probably an understatement! He eats, sleeps and breathes it!)
- He just learned to ride his bike without training wheels (we live on a hill so it's kind of hard to practice)
- He will be in the first grade in less than a week and is very excited
- He is a great reader!
- He likes soccer and will be playing this fall.
- His favorite food is Grilled Cheese Sandwich and he loves Root Beer Floats
- He loves any type of games! Carnival, Cards and Board games. (And he usually wins at anything he plays!)
- He is funny, caring and Sweet!
HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY ETHAN!!!!!
Posted by Rebecca/Becky a.k.a Becks at 2:54 PM