Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day Three Chicago





Day Three in Chicago was another fun day of shopping! When Pat finished the day at the convention we had lunch at the Ralph Lauren Restaurant. I believe it might be their only restaurant. They had good food and it was a nice atmosphere. Pat and I then headed to the American Girl flagship store and shopped for Presley. Pat said he has never seen so many little girls carrying around their dolls, they were all so cute and had the biggest smiles on their faces. We shopped at a Lego store and Disney store for Ethan. That evening we meet the group at Maggianos Italian Restaurant. That was really good too. I stuffed myself. We then walked across town and went to the Cheesecake Factory for cocktails and dessert. I will definitely need to get back on track with a healthier diet now that I am home!

No comments: