Friday, July 31, 2009

Lincoln City Oregon!

The kids were so excited to get out to the beach. Our hotel was right on the beach and each room was an Ocean View which was really nice! We spent three night here! We had fun building sand castles, flying kites, jumping in sand ditches and running from the waves!



The path way walking down to the beach


I love the black in whites at the ocean!
I love this picture of my family! So sweet!



here Ethan is writing his Girl-friend Ava's name in the sand! The other day I printed the picture and took it to Ava's mom. She said I am going to keep this forever and use it someday for their wedding announcement!

Attack of the Seagulls! They were fighting over a lunchable that someone had left on the beach!

Presley and I digging!




A huge hole that we found. Later we decided to have long jumps in it! Such dorks









No comments: