Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Cup Overfloweth of LOVE!

 Valentines Morning I got up extra early and made the kids pink heart shaped pancakes for breakfast!

Went into Ethan's Class to help out during the Valentines Day Party! Planned on staying for 1/2 hour and ended up staying for 3 helping the kids and the teacher out!
 Love this picture of Presley and all her jewels! Does this remind you of anyone?
 My husband and kiddos surprised me with this beautiful bouquet of flowers. The pink roses were from Presley the mums were from Ethan, the baby breath from Harry and the red ones from Pat! I love getting flowers! It's amazing how they can brighten your day!
 I made one of Pat's favorite dishes Carbonara with sauteed garlic asparagus! YUMMY!
Ethan wanted to drink out of a wine glass to so we filled his with Root Beer!

It was a great day filled with lots of love! I love each of my Valentines very much! I am one Lucky Mama!

1 comment:

Meliski said...

Adorable! I love the pink pancakes, that may have to become a tradition in the Lemanski house as well!