Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Tag!

Christmas Tag
I read this on a friend's blog and so am putting it here with my answers. I hope you do the same so that I can read your answers on your blog.

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate for sure! I hate Egg Nog!

2. Does Santa wrap gifts, or place them under the tree? Wraps.

3. Colored lights on the house/tree or white? Colored lights on the house, white ones on the tree.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No

5. When do you put up decorations? Thanksgiving weekend.

6. What is your favorite Christmas dish? Patatoe Casserole.

7. Favorite Christmas memory? Spending Christmas in Disney World and over New Year's as well when I was 8 years old.

8. When did you learn the truth about Santa? I was in the second grade and my neighbors Stephanie and Kristina told be I went home crying to my sister and she went and told off Stephanies mom. It was kind of funny.

9. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve? We open gifts from family X-mas eve, Santa presents in the morning.

10. How do you decorate your tree? All sorts of decorations with white lights. Someday I hope to have a another tree with all one kind theme.

11. Snow: love it or dread it? Love it as long as I can stay home and play outside with the kids!

12. Can you ice skate? I do know how to but it has been along time.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My dad bought me a b-b gun when I was in 5th grade. I was very excited about this! I was going to learn so that I could eventually go hunting with him!!

14. What is the most important thing about Christmas for you? Celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and seeing the excitement of my children.

15. What is your favorite Christmas dessert? Fudge.

16. What is your favorite Christmas tradition? Church x-mas eve then driving around looking at Holiday lights.

17. What tops your tree? A beautiful silver angel that is all glitter.

18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Both!

19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Silver Bells, All I want for X-mas, I like them all!!!

20. Candy Canes: yum or yuck? They are ok, I like the flavored Candy Canes!

21. What do you want for Christmas? For all my family to be together!

22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? Yes

23. Do you dress up on Christmas or wear pjs? Pjs in the morning and then usually a new outfit that I got for x-mas.

24. Do you own a Santa hat? No.

25. With whom do you normally spend Christmas? Christmas eve with my side of the family, X-mas day with Pat's side.

Merry Christmas! Enjoy the season!

No comments: