Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Back To School!

Today is sort of a bittersweet day! Both kids are in school now! Ethan is enjoying school. He goes three days a week full day and Presley goes two days a week for two hours! It's seems like just yesterday they were both babies! Today was the first day I cried after dropping Presley off at school! It's weird not having either one of them with me! Though I am excited for both of them, I am sure going to miss my days with them! We had a great summer full of fun vacations, play dates, and outings so now that they are both in school I should have time to catch up on all the blogging from the summer!





1 comment:

Sue said...

So cute! I remember when Presley was a tiny baby in an infant carrier when I met her for the first time!

Exciting times ahead for your kiddos!