Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Vegas

Loved this sign at the Hard Rock Hotel

Pat and I dinner @ the Paris Hotel


Gotta love M & M's!

Yikes this lady was scary! This was in Downtown Las Vegas!

The biggest slot machine I have ever played!

Jenni and I at Caesars
Jenni and I had fun at the Mirage dancing in front of the Beatles LOVE Circus de Soleil
Jenni and her husband went and saw the show and they absolutely loved it!
Our Hotel and one of my favorite places to stay the WYNN

Jenni and I lunch at the WYNN
Pat and I lunch at the WYNN



In August Pat and I and our good friends Jenni & Peter headed down to Vegas for two nights! We had a blast! Our first day we did alot of walking stopping every once and a while to gamble and get a drink or get some food! Saturday Jenni and I spent the morning at the spa getting massages and have some Mommy time! after our massages we met up with the guys and had lunch and headed to Downtown Vegas! None of us had every been. Let's just say I have seen it and I probably would never go back to the old downtown! It was pretty dirty and old!
Saturday night Jenni and Peter went and saw the Beatle show and Pat and I walked just about the whole strip! We had dinner at the Paris hotel at 10:00 at night and then we headed to the M& M store to pick some stuff up for the kids! When Jenni and Peter were done with the show we hoped a cab and met them at the Hard Rock Hotel! We had such a blast there. Jenni was on one machine for almost three hours never having to put more money in. We made friends with some guy that bought us drinks and Peter a massage at the Black Jack table! Our night didn't end until 6:00 in the morning! I am not sure I have ever pulled an all-nighter! And then we left at 10:00 that morning! It was a great trip! Can't wait tell our next get away!







No comments: