Friday, July 16, 2010

Woodland Park Zoo

This week has been a CRAZY week! My sister has been in town so we have taken the kids to do some fun things around the Seattle area! We did Woodland Park Zoo on Wednesday and It was such a great day. The weather was awesome and the animals were all out and about. The monkeys as always did not disappoint(they are my favorite) It was a full day there. We got there at 10:00 and didn't leave until almost 5:00. My kids were absolutely exhausted by the time we got home. Next stop Thursday Pacific Science Center!


This eagle was absolutely amazing. He was so close to us!
Papa Harvey and all of his grand kids!
I loved this toucan! Such beautiful colors
My all time favorite the gorillas! So cute and so fun to watch. They defiantly put on a show for us!
Baby Gorilla playing with his feet! It's so funny he was about the size of Presley
This orangutan was playing peek-a-boo with us, and I swear he kept on smiling at us!














No comments: