|Just after Dinner the first night in Time Square|
|30 somethings going on 16! Ha, Ha! Fun posing with mannequins at Forever 21|
|Jenni & I at Havanas! Amazing food and amazing drinks!|
|Karissa & I adventuring out to Century 21 on our first full day|
|Oh the things Jenni makes us do! Bike ride through Central Park|
|To all the yummy drinks that were drunk|
|Photo Op in Rockefeller Center|
|Waiting for the subway that we never ended up taking!|
So the day that I got back from Vegas with my sister Jenni proposed to me that I travel with her to NY! I thought Jenni I really can't! I just got back from Vegas and with a trip to Maui this Spring I just thought it wasn't going to be do-able! Well these girls sure now about to twist my arm! I am soooooo glad that I made the decision to go! Or should I say that my husband would send me off on a second girl trip in less than two months!
- Flight from Seattle-NJ
- Town car picked us up at the airport and we traveled to NYC
- Arrived at our Hotel! The Hilton (great location! one block off of Rockefeller Center!)
- Headed out to eat in Time Square! (don't recommend this! The food was horrible!)
- Headed to Havana's bar and had the most amazing Sangria!
- Slept in
- Starbucks (Thank goodness we had one in our hotel!)
- Taxi and off to Century 21. If you ever go to New York you must hit this store! It is a Rack, TJ Max & Marshalls on Steroids!
- Visited the sight of World Trade Center
- St. Peters Church and memorial for 9/11
- Lunch at Elmos! Amazing food, yummy drinks and cute waiters though I think everyone of them was gay!:)
- Walked to Lime Light Market! It was an old church turned into a market! Super cute
- Bike Ride through Central Park
- Drinks at Jekyll and Hyde!
- Back to the hotel to get ready
- Movie Premiere-Jenni's sorority sister was a producer of a documentary called Circo!
- After party at a Belgium Bar
- Dinner at midnight at the Blue Ribbon Bakery
- Bed Time
- Slept In
- Met Karissa's Brother in Law Mark
- Walked to Rockefeller Center
- Walked down 5th Ave
- Stood in a very long line of half price tickets in Time Square. It actually only took 35 minutes to get through. We got amazing seats to see Mama Mia!
- Mama Mia! Was Awesome! The lady that played Donna and the most wonderful voice! It was a great show to see with girl-friends (and it just happened to be the first movie us girls saw together when we first met!)
- Late Dinner
- Back to the hotel to pack
- 3:00 Shuttle supposed to come -I start getting sick over my dinner
- 2:50 Cancel shuttle
- sleep for one hour to make tummy feel better
- 5:00 Taxi back to NJ
- 7:25 Flight home