Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day Present






I really wanted to do something special for Pat for Father's Day so I bought stuff to make stepping stones for our garden! I knew that it would take a few days for it to dry so I asked if we could do it at my parents house so Pat wouldn't see it, and I am so glad that we did. It ended up being a little harder than I thought it was going to be, and it was nice to have dad's help. (Though it took me back to my school days were my dad liked to take over and do the whole entire project!!!) The kit didn't come with a lot just the mold, sand, a Popsicle stick and a paint stir stick. My dad broke out all the cement tools and made them perfect!
They turned out really nice and Pat was so excited about them! And the kids had fun and did a great job! Thanks Dad & Papa for all your help!
Happy Father's Day!

No comments: